Femto Laser Cataract Surgery in Delhi
Highly precise, tension free Femto cataract surgery!
India’s leading group of eye care hospitals, Hitech Eye Centre is the pioneer in Femtosecond, the cutting edge technology of bladeless Cataract Surgery. Of late, Femto lasers played a major role in LASIK laser eye surgery for vision correction, but with latest advancements in technology and Hitech Eye Centre zest for adapting modern methods of eye treatment, we have introduced Femto Lasers for Cataract Surgery too.
The Robotic Femtosecond Laser Technology has brought new levels of safety, accuracy and predictability to Cataract Surgery thereby minimising discomfort to the patient. This is by far the most advanced, safe and the best technique for correction of Cataract Surgery.
What is Femto cataract surgery?
- It is 100 percent blade-free and takes less than 1 minute to complete
- All entry parts are made with the help of Femto Laser. There is no use of mechanical blades
- It is highly precise surgery
- Incisions are computer programmed leaving no margin for error
- It does not cause any damage to cornea
- With Robotic Femto Laser Technology, even the most complicated cases can be handled easily
- Most of the surgical steps are performed without even entering the eye
- It is self healing, which reduces chances of post surgery infection
- Lesser chances of post-operative astigmatism
Hitech Eye Centres are one of the very few eye hospitals in the country to acquire FDA approved LENSAR technology. The patient is able to see clearly within a minute with the aid of Robotic Femto Cataract Surgery
For any vision disorder or refractive error, visit Hitech Eye Centre near you.