Computer Vision Syndrome in Delhi
If you’ve been experiencing strained eyes, fatigue or pain in your eyes as a result of continuous and prolonged exposure to digital screens like Computer Vision Syndrome in Delhi , laptop, iPad, mobiles, etc., then it’s time to head to an eye specialist for most of these diseases are linked to the Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) or Digital Eye Strain.
CVS is the condition in which individuals experience eye discomfort, headaches, back/neck aches, and vision problems like blurred vision, double vision, etc., while viewing digital screens for extended periods. The level of discomfort appears to increase whenever the visual demands of the task exceed the visual abilities of an individual.
Hitech Eye Centre Lasik Surgeon in Delhi provide excellent eye care facilities and counselling services for Computer Vision Syndrome treatment in Delhi by our team of experienced ophthalmologists using world-class technology and modern equipment which will certainly change your life for better. The symptoms of CVS can largely be resolved with proper management of the environment and by taking extra care of your visual needs.
Tips to Avoid CVS
- It is advisable to wear the glasses prescribed while working on digital screens.
- If you are using contact lenses, do not use them for more than 12 – 14 hours/day.
- Follow the 20-20-20 rule during prolonged hours of work on computer. If you work for 20 minutes, look out of the window for about 20 secs, at an object which is about 20 feet away. This helps to relax your eyes and relieve eyestrain.
- Avoid watching movies and playing games on your mobile/tablet so as to avoid added stress on your eyes.
- Lubricant eye drops can be used but only in consultation with your eye doctor.
- Also, while using computer it is important to “blink” often as it moistens your eyes and prevents dryness and irritation.
- Maintain a good posture while working on computer, take special care of the proper lighting conditions.
You should always maintain a good posture while sitting in front of the computer, the lighting should always be just correct while working on computer. Take regular breaks in between sitting on laptops for long etc.
Don’t let Computer Vision Syndrome play havoc with your eyes and your health. Contact any of our Hitech Eye Centre to know more about CVS and its treatment!