Eye Test Hospital in Delhi
Regular eye testing is a powerful tool for assessment of overall health. Most experts agree that regular eye examinations help to keep your eyes in best shape possible. In fact, frequent eye tests not just helps an ophthalmologist to timely detect various eye problems but it aids in treatment of eye disorders at their nascent stage. That’s why, at Hitech Eye Centre, one of the best hospitals for eye testing in Delhi-NCR, we recommend all healthy adults, even the ones without any vision problems, to have a comprehensive eye examination.
Eye Examination: Frequency and Basics
The frequency of your visits to an ophthalmologist may depend on several factors. Some adults may need more frequent eye exams depending on their general health, age and if you have any ongoing eye disorder, etc.
- Children Below 5 years, necessarily needs a routine vision screening to look out for common eye problems like Lazy Eyes, Squint, etc.
- Adolescents and School Children eye exams are important so as to protect their eyesight and to know more about their general health.
- Adults, especially after 40 years (even if you are in good health) a comprehensive eye check-up every two to three years is adequate. After 65 years, get eyes examined more often as Cataract, Diabetic Retinopathy, etc., may develop as we age.
- Diabetics or ones who have a family history of diabetes, yearly eye examination is recommended so as to maintain good eye health.
- Patients with Genetic Eye Disorders such as Glaucoma needs to see their ophthalmologist on an ongoing basis.
Hitech Eye Centre has one of the most up-to-date eye testing centers in Delhi where we offer a comprehensive eye check up through a smooth functioning series of eye examinations. We provide a hygienic and aesthetic environment, best yet affordable treatments and experienced ophthalmologists who understand your unique eye care needs.
- Eye tests are designed to test your vision and check for eye diseases with modern and sophisticated machines.
- During a routine eye testing, ophthalmologist begins with knowing more about your medical history including any vision problem you might be experiencing at that time.
- The eye doctor tests your visual acuity, which is the clarity of your vision.
- If ophthalmologist believes that you are in need of glasses so as to correct your vision, he will hand over an appropriate prescription.
- If your eye pressure is higher than average or your optic nerve looks unusual, then you may need more-specialised tests.
- None of the eye tests performed during a routine eye examination are painful or uncomfortable.
If you experience occasional bouts of blurred vision, headache or any kind of eye trouble, book an appointment at one of our best eye testing centres in Delhi, immediately.
Our expert counselors will guide you through the entire process- right from selecting the right ophthalmologist for your unique eye needs to locating the closest Hitech Eye Centre near you.
Our Eye Care Centres:
Hi-Tech Eye Centre,Vikas Puri
Garg’s Eye Clinic, Rajouri Garden
Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, Paschim Vihar
Contact us and we’ll make your appointment straightaway!