Orbit Oculoplasty Surgery in Delhi
It is the age of restructuring your body according to your needs. So, why should eye be left behind? The procedure of Oculoplasty guarantees you a chance to reshape or restructure your eyes as per your need. Sharp Sight (Group of Eye Hospitals) remains at forefront of advanced Oculoplasty and its corresponding surgeries. We believe in extending world class surgeons expertise at affordable cost to our patients when it comes to Oculoplasty surgical procedures.
What is Oculoplasty?
Oculoplastic Surgery represents a variety of procedures that involve the orbit, eyelids, tear ducts, and the face. Ocular Reconstructive Surgery, Aesthetic Eyelid Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Cosmetic Procedures fall into this category.
A few Oculoplastic Surgeries are considered necessary both for medical and cosmetic purposes, for instance, periocular issues can affect a person’s appearance as well as their vision, eye comfort, and eye health.
Who Requires Oculoplasty
Although, a thorough eye examination is the best way to determine if you are in need of Oculoplasty, however there are certain indicators or symptoms which may warn you to see an ophthalmologist at an early stage.
- Excessive blinking
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis)
- Twitching of eyes
- Excessive wrinkles and folds (cosmesis)
- Eyelids tearing in/out (surgical procedure-entropion/ectropion)
- Excessive watering in tear ducts
- Tumor growth
- Excessive fat in eyelids (surgical procedure-Blepharoplasty)
Best Oculoplasty Treatment in Delhi NCR
Hitech eye centre boasts of an excellent Oculoplasty Department offering the best Oculoplasty Surgery in Delhi NCR with its state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure. Most oculoplastic surgeries conducted at our hospitals can be performed on an outpatient basis, which means you go home the same day and recovery is fairly quick. Surgeries available for different structural eye diseases include:
- Blepharoplasty, also called eyelift surgery, helps to remove excess fat from upper and lower eyelids. It also includes eyebrow and cheek lift
- Entropion repair corrects eyelids that fold inward
- Ectropion repair corrects eyelids that turn outward
- Ptosis repair corrects drooping eyelids
- External dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR) restores the flow of tears
For more information or to seek an appointment contact us!